What is Commune?
Commune is a two night event for those longing for spiritual community and connection in a dogma free space where all belong as they are. The activities will focus on fostering connection through radical acceptance rather than being based in common beliefs. As the world transitions out of a season of isolation and loneliness, we invite you to come experience the soothing balm of community, where you can be seen, loved, and heard you are. The retreats will take place across multiple cities so you can continue to connect with your newfound community long after the event!
This event is for you if:
- Covid left you craving connection but you don’t know where to start
- you want to be in a safe and vulnerable space where you can process with others
- you aren’t sure if a healthy spiritual community can exist, but you are willing to find out
- you have recently deconstructed your faith, or are currently deconstructing and would like to meet others on a similar path
- you want to learn more about mindfulness and meditation
- you struggle with feeling like you are enough, or worthy of love
*If you would prefer a deeper dive into non dual spiritual technologies for awakening consciousness, check out the ONE retreat HERE
Meet your Facilitators:
Emily Capshaw is a writer, producer, and meditation teacher who finds joy in the absurdity of life. Her online content around mindfulness and mental health has amassed millions of views, bringing ancient wisdom to the modern world through her unique and accessible approach.
This two night event will include full group and breakout sessions curated to foster connection and community. There will also be group singing and music, meditation, and lots of hugs! Snacks and beverages provided.
There are a few locations that will have options for accommodations and food included.
These intimate gatherings will fill fast, choose your city below register:
Note: Registration will open for each event a few months prior, stay connected with us on social media for ticketing announcements!
*options for accommodations and food included